Sunday, July 19, 2015

Welcome to "Frank's Rough Life"

Hello Blogamaniacs and Welcome to Frank's Rough Life!

My Name is Frank I am an FIT Alumni, Graphic & Jewelry Designer, and most of all I love to draw FROM LIFE in my leisure time.

This is a blog dedicated to strictly my detailed drawings, sometimes paintings, and mostly rough pencil sketches from live models. (Rough Life....get it?!)

Be aware about 90% of the models sketches will be in the Nude so please enter with caution and an open mind.....Any inappropriate and immature comments will be deleted.

Some of the images were too extreme for Facebook, and My Model Mayhem account has exceeded the maximum upload limit so this blog is for me is an active sketch journal to share with my friends, classmates and the muses that made it possible.

Enjoy and Always keep your skills in Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment