Saturday, October 3, 2015

Tea Eaton - September 27, 2015 - Return to where it started

The Drink & Draw which I mentioned often in my earliest posts had returned this summer to a new home at Jerry's Art & Palette Shop in Union Sq.  It was a real treat to once again draw one of my early favorites Tea Eaton.

5 min. Warm ups


 10 Mins


 15 Mins
 We were down to our last pose it has been a while since I've done the repeated pose. And like I stated in my previous post on  Tea Eaton it is very difficult to color dark skinned women but I tried a different approach and a different set of colored pencils (one I bought when I went to Poland two summers ago). And I never thought I would outshine my earliest color sketch of her.
It was great to have the Drink & Draw back although I was disappointed with the setup because the models were sinking in the blankets on the model stand that I couldn't see their feet (a part I really like to draw).

No comments:

Post a Comment